The Top 5 Perceptyx Blogs of 2021
By Perceptyx - December 31, 2021
5, 4, 3, 2, … as we countdown to the New Year, it’s a perfect time to reflect on the themes and trends that were top of mind for People leaders in 2021. The Perceptyx team has worked hard to keep our community informed and up to date on all things people analytics and employee listening in the new world of work. But, in case you missed anything, here’s a recap of our top five most viewed blogs of 2021.
Build Your Employee Experience Reading List
- Employee Survey Questions About Management & Leadership: What to Measure (April 21, 2021) – Our most popular post of 2021, this blog discusses the impact that managers and leaders have on day-to-day operations and long-term business success, and how organizations can best measure it. It outlines how employee surveys can be used to gauge employee perceptions about the effectiveness of leaders and managers, and provides sample questions as well.
- Employee Engagement Survey Communication: Top 20 Tips (April 28, 2021) – By now, most organizations understand that executing an employee listening program, collecting that data, and acting on it are vital for providing a great employee experience. However, post-survey communication is often overlooked. Not in this article. Here, we share best practices for communicating before the survey to encourage employee participation and how to present your employee engagement survey results after it’s complete.
- The 3 Most Relevant Topics for Work Environment Survey Questions In 2021 (July 12, 2021) – It’s no secret that the work environment has changed and continues to evolve as we wind our way through the pandemic and employees’ shifting priorities. But what we do know is that hybrid and remote work are likely here to stay. This article examines what organizations should be asking in employee surveys to ensure a positive work environment for all employees. It discusses the questions to ask to identify “officism,” ensure equity for all, the fairness of utilizing technology for meetings, and how to identify and deal with employee burnout. It’s a must-read for any organization adopting a hybrid or remote work model.
- 5 Key Employee Engagement Metrics to Watch (And Keep Watching) (November 10, 2021) – The COVID era, and most recently the impact of The Great Resignation, have had a significant impact on employee engagement metrics across industries. This blog examines how employee listening can help business leaders identify five of the most important engagement metrics for your organization.
- A Persona-Based Model for Uncovering What Matters Now for the Employee Experience (October 28, 2021) – This blog was published in conjunction with new research from our Insights team outlining four common personas emerging in today’s workforce. Read the full post to discover how these unique employee groups – The Energized, The Contented, The Disconnected, and The Neglected – are impacting the employee experience, what they need from leaders, and their effect on key outcomes such as employee attrition rates. For a deeper dive into the research and the risks of what we’ve dubbed, “The Working Dead,” check out this infographic, listen to Director of Research Emily Killham on a recent HCI podcast episode, or download the full research report.
Get Even More Employee Listening Insights from Perceptyx
If you’re interested in reading more in-depth research, like “How Employee Experience Drives the Patient Experience,” or “The Top 12 Reasons Employee Listening Programs Fail,” check out our research library, or dive into our growing list of Customer Success Stories here.
And don’t forget to subscribe to our blog to stay informed about new data, trends, and real-world perspective on the employee experience and employee listening programs throughout 2022!